It is the top of the page Skip the menu and go to the text
  • Home(English)
  • Sexual Violence One-stop Support Center Hiroshima(Rape Crisis Center)

Sexual Violence One-stop Support Center Hiroshima(Rape Crisis Center)

Please consult with us if you are being/have been tormented by sexual violence, sexual harassment, sex crimes, stalking etc.

Sexual Violence One-stop Support Center Hiroshima, we will listen to your story, and according to your wishes will collaboratively create a support plan with you. We can introduce hospitals/clinics. We can go to the police with you.

Anyone can have a consultation, regardless of gender. Consultations and accompaniment are free. Anything you tell us will be kept strictly confidential.

Consultation Signups

You can book an interview consultation through the “interview consultation appointment application form.”

During the interview consultation, interpretation is available in multiple languages as needed. Please ask us for more information.

 * Response to the application form will take some time, thank you for your understanding.

In addition, we offer consultations over the phone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

  • Phone number 082-298-7878 (24 hours a day, standard language: Japanese)

Interview consultations are offered in all cities and towns within Hiroshima Prefecture.


Medical services

We can introduce you to medical institutions which offer emergency contraceptives, pregnancy tests and rape drug tests. If you would like, we can also accompany you there.

Emotional support / Therapy

A specialized care worker will listen to your story. They can introduce you to psychological counselor as necessary, and you can get counseling

Legal services

You can have a legal consultation with a specialized lawyer.

Consulting with and reporting to the police

If you want to file a report, we can both contact the police and accompany you to the station.



Q. Is there a system which will cover the costs of my medical treatment, legal consultation etc.?

A. There is a system to cover legal consultation fees, mental health counseling fees, medical fees including an STD test, etc. For more information, please contact us.

Q. If I have a consultation, is it required that I file a report to the police?

A. You don't have to report to the police if you don't want to.
We will not report to the police against your will.
We will work with you to find the best solution for you.

Q. Can I still have a consultation even if I live outside of Hiroshima Prefecture?

A. If you live outside of Hiroshima Prefecture, but the event(s) occurred in Hiroshima Prefecture, you may consult with us. Please contact us for more information.

Q. My friend is the victim, but can I still have a consultation?

A. Family and friends may also have consultations. Let’s think together about how to best help the victim.